Show your support for the Prodigy Core Team by picking up this awesome limited Signature Series set. This set includes 5 discs total: 4 Signature Series discs + 1 mystery TEAM stamped disc! TEAM stamped discs are normally reserved for our sponsored players, but we're offering a limited opportunity to get one for yourself while supporting your favorite Prodigy Pro's. Included:
1 x Mystery TEAM Stamp Disc (Large or mini TEAM stamp)
1 x D1 750G - Matt Orum Signature Series
1 x H1 V2 400 - Cameron Colgazier Signature Series
1 x PA-1 400G - Seppo Paju Signature Series
1 x PA-3 300 - Chris Dickerson Signature Series
Disc colors and stamps will be chosen randomly. Colors and stamps shown in photo are only for example.
- PLASTIC TYPES
- The Prodigy Disc D1 is a very fast, over stable driver designed for power throwers. This driver is good for all conditions and flies as well into the wind as it does with the wind. The consistent flight path of this disc makes it a favorite of disc golfers looking not only for a long flight but pinpoint accuracy. The flight path is similar regardless of the weight.
- The Prodigy Disc H1 V2 is a re-engineered, overstable, fast flying, Hybrid Driver that has evolved from of the original H1. What separates the H1 V2 from the original H1 is an update to the rim depth, which has been reduced slightly for an easier grip. In addition, the modified outside rim produces a consistent yet faster flight with more glide. By increasing the speed and glide from the original H1, the H1 V2 offers more distance without losing dependability and its overstable finish. This speed 11 Hybrid Driver will get the job done, regardless of the conditions. Backhand and side arm throwers will both benefit from this new design.
- The Prodigy Disc PA-1 Putt & Approach disc is designed to be overstable. The consistent flight path of this disc makes it a favorite of disc golfers looking for consistency and reliability in all wind conditions.
- The Prodigy Disc PA-3 is our top selling putt & approach disc. Aim straight at the basket and nail your putts and approaches with a laser straight, stable flight path. The PA-3 features a beaded rim, and is a favorite for disc golfers of all skill levels.
- 300 Plastic is a special blend of materials that is durable enough to take solid impact but has the ability to be broken in over time. Our 300 Plastic has been developed for optimum feel and grip for Putters and Midrange discs.
- 400 Plastic is a premium blend of material that is extremely durable. The unique blend of plastics feels as good as it looks and will be able to be broken in over time. This tour quality plastic gives the thrower impeccable grip, even when it is wet.
- 400G Plastic is the regular 400 Plastic with a shot of adrenaline. It is the base 400 plastic mixed with another resin that gives the plastic a slightly different feel than the base 400 Plastic. The additive also makes the disc more durable and requires more time to break it in.
- 750G Plastic is our most advanced and premium plastic yet. This high-tech blend of premium resins will deliver unparalleled performance and predictability. 750G Plastic takes the incredible durability & firmness of 750 Plastic and steps it up a notch. For fans of our 400G Plastic, this plastic feels similar but has increased firmness and will require even more time to break in. Feel the difference.