Plastic Series: 350, 350G, Air, 400, 400G
- The 350 is a unique blend of plastics designed to be used in several different models. The high quality discs produced in this plastic have amazing glide and each model has its own unique flight characteristics. The 350 is a soft, grippy plastic that you will be able to break in over time. Although less expensive this exceptional plastic feels and flies great. The 350 stays grippy even in wet conditions.
- The 350 G is a more firm blend for those who like a slightly stiffer plastic. The 350G plastic is the product of 16 months of research and development. Its unique tacky feel and increased stiffness puts it ahead of all base-line resin available on the market today. It was developed in a collaborative effort by World Champions, Major Champions and National Tour Champions looking for discs that will break in perfectly over time. The 350 G stays grippy even in wet conditions.
- Prodigy Air is one of the most exciting plastics to be introduced to the disc golf scene. Our revolutionary 400 series base resin that has become a favorite of Canadian Open, Japan Open, US Open, European Open and World Champions has been modified to create a spectacular-flying, absolutely beautiful looking disc. Prodigy Air will be available in a weight range from 148 grams to 162 grams. The grip, feel and performance are sure to become the new standard for all players looking for the highest quality disc in lighter weights.
- The 400 series is a premium blend of material that is extremely durable. The unique blend of plastics feels as good as it looks and will be able to be broken in over time. This tour quality plastic gives the thrower better grip even when it is wet.
- The 400 G series is the regular 400 plastic with a shot of adrenaline. It is the base 400 plastic mixed with another resin that give the plastic a slightly different feel than the base 400 series. The additive also makes the disc more durable and requires more time to break it in.